District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia
Required: TS/SCI with full scope poly
Is it obvious to everyone around you that you have fun with your work and with your co-workers? Does everyone know that when you take on a task whether it’s huge and scary or tiny and boring, you’re going to see it through? Maybe you love to teach and learn from your co-workers? Do you have a pet project that you’d like help with while earning money to pay the bills? If any of these characteristics sounds like you, G11 Technology Partners would love to meet you!
We’re looking for Systems Engineers at every level to join our team.
The right engineer will have experience in the following:
- All the characteristics above
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Familiarity with the core services of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Familiarity with monitoring systems
- Familiarity with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Familiarity with shell scripting
G11 is an engineering firm that supports both the government and commercial sectors. We only hire the best and the brightest. We understand technology is always evolving so we provide opportunities to stay current and well versed with technology trends and best practices.
That’s enough about us, to ensure you’ve read the entirety of this message, please include the name of your favorite movie alongside your resume in your reply.